Friday 28 September 2007

Friday 28th September. I Have Arrived in the Dominican Republic. Graham's Keeping an Eye on the Bar




Friday 28th September

Olivia:

Hi, I have just arrived here in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. I have been Flying and travelling all day long. I left my bar on the Costa del Sol by taxi at 7am, took the plane from Malaga to Madrid (1 hour) and then my connecting flight took-off to DR at 12:30 pm, but I have gained 5 hours in time difference, so I have arrived in time for an hour or so on the beach before diner is served.

There are 14 of us all together, Spanish and Chilean family and friends from Marbella and Estepona and Chilean friends and family living in Canada, so diner tonight will be a great occasion in the resaurant.

The beaches here are really golden, with loads of palm trees. The sea is crystal clear (You can see the fishes.) and the bar service and waiter service on the beach is fantastic.

Graham:

Hi, I am home with Vincent whilst Inés is enjoying her well-earned holiday. We will be checking the bar every day making sure that all the fridges and freezers have power. I have put up signs to say that we will be closed and to apologize to our clients for any inconvenience.

I picked Victor up from school this evening and took him to a bar in Marbella for a nice ice cream, as Friday is really tough for him (No free periods.) We went back to our apartment and watched some telly together and then he went off to Puerto Banus to meet school friends and unwind from the week’s vigour’s.

It’s gonna seem really quite without Olivia around this weekend, but Victor has already chosen some DVD’s he wants us to watch together, so I have that to look forward too.

>>Click Here! Bar Restaurant for Rent, Sale, Costa del Sol, Spain<<

No comments: