Tuesday 4 September 2007

Our little Yorkie Sami is 2 ½ years old and we want to mate her .




Tuesday September 4th

Olivia:

Hi,

As we are now moving towards the end of the really busy part of the year in our bar restaurant, we have time to think a little bit about things other than work and grabbing time here and there whenever we can on the beach.

Our little Yorkie Sami is 2 ½ years old and we want to mate her once and then have her spayed. As she is in season right now we approached Paqui the handler of a beautiful male Toy Yorkie who lives in the same urbanization as us. Her dog is called Duke, pronounced “Duke-ay” We invited her for a pizza in our bar and asked her if she would be prepared to let her dog mate with our bitch. She said she would let us borrow her Yorkie, but there were problems involved. When we asked her what these problems were, she told us that Duke bites people who try to touch him; he has never worn a harness or collar and is generally an irritable little character. We thought about what she’d said and decided to go ahead with the scheme, as Duke is very small and a good example of the breed, plus we don’t know anyone else who has a really nice boy Yorkie.

Graham:

Hi, Yesterday around 5pm Inés called me down from the apt to the garden, as she had borrowed Duke. I took Sami and let her free. They were both immediately interested in each other, but neither of them seemed to know exactly how to do the deed, but it certainly wasn’t for the want of trying. 5 min or so passed and then we let the two by now very pally dogs go inside the apt block where Duke lives. I stayed out in the garden on my sun lounger to rest my back, whilst Victor went in and supervised the activity, Inés returned to the bar.

After about 15 min had passed Sami came running out to see me, completely knackered, followed not long after by Victor who was nursing a blood wound to one of his fingers. I have been bitten on the end of my finger by a Yorkie several times and I can testify that it is really painful for an hour or two. Victor however was really brave about it and simply went off to use the fist aid kit in the Pizzeria Bar to sterilize his puncture wound.

Victor:

Hi, Today’s a new day and firstly I am going to cycle to San Pedro sea front to see my mates who work as lifeguards there and then I plan to be back at the bar at about 5pm to meet Paqui and Duke, so that the two Yorkies can spend another hour or so together and then who knows? I hope that when I meet Paqui at the bar, she will be able to slip a harness over Duke. That will make life so much easier.

>>Click Here! Bar Restaurant for Rent, Sale, Costa del Sol, Spain<<

No comments: