Tuesday 25 September 2007

Closing the Bar to go to the Dominican Republic. Graham Collects in MaCauley's. Victor Heads for Tarifa.





Tuesday September 25th

Olivia:

Hi, I am really excited about closing my bar restaurant and forgetting about it completely for 9 days. Yes! I’m finally off to the Dominican Republic with my girl friends this Friday. I have to try my best to sell out of everything edible by Thursday night, so that I won’t have to worry about loosing food if there is a power cut whilst I’m sunning myself on the golden beaches of DR. Graham of course will be here not far from the bar with Victor, so they’ll overview the business in any case.

I’ve just received the news that a cousin of mine whom I have not seen for many years has also decide to come down from Canada to join our group, so there’ll be 14 of us sitting down for dinner each night, it should be a wonderful week.

Graham is planning a collection in McCauley’s (The bar next door.) for Deepana our rescued Street Child in Nepal and that will take place Friday night, as it’s their karaoke night. Graham will not be able to make the collection himself due to his chronic back condition, so he is searching for two young attractive ladies to do the collection. We already have the money to pay for another year in Boarding school for Deepana, but if we can raise a few hundred euros more, we’ll be able to pay for another child to be taken off the street for a whole year.

That’s it for now; back to running bar stocks down prior to my holiday. See you soon with all the news of the holiday!

Victor Hi,

I am hoping that my dad will find someone who can come with us to Tarifa this weekend to help him with the driving, as he can only mange about half the distance with his back. If he can’t come then I’ll have to take the bus down to Tarifa on the Saturday. It will give me a chance to check out some of the bars in Tarifa. I’ll spend the night in the campsite and have my Kiteboarding lessons on the Sunday. At the moment I am learning with Club Mistral.

>>Click Here! Bar Restaurant for Rent, Sale, Costa del Sol, Spain<<

No comments: