Friday 7 December 2007

English Bar, Restaurant, Take-Away for Sale Fuengirola, Costa del Sol, Spain.

Dear Reader

Why did we sell everything over there and buy a bar restaurant take away in Estepona, Marbella?

Well basically I was single then and felt that at the end of each month, the tax man was taking such a large chunk of my money that it was hardly worth working. I used to go to my local bar and meet people who lived off the dole and they had more spending money than I did and I was working my B------- off.

Of course I disliked English weather and the thought of leaving a sinking ship in order to live on the Costa del Sol, where I would have 300 days of sunshine per year appealed greatly to me. I read various adverts for: English bar for sale in Marbella, Bar Restaurant take away lease for sale Estepona San Pedro and in the end I came here for a 6 week holiday having sold up every stick I owned in the UK and I eventually went to see a bar advertised as, English bar restaurant, take away for sale in Spain. The bar was located in La Cala de Mijas, Fuengirola. I wanted it as soon as I saw it and bought it cash with two other partners. We never looked back and never missed England.





View from our roof terrace, 300 days per year. What are you doing in Britain?




Cheers

Graham .

>>Click Here! Bar Restaurant for Rent, Sale, Costa del Sol, Spain<<

(If you are looking for a really brilliant architect who is bi-lingual and will convert your house or build you a new one, together with all the correct legal papers; please email me through my website for more details).

*****Bargain House For Sale*****

Town house in Urb. Mar y Monte, Needs doing up. Quick sale sought. Going Cheap.

****Great Pool Guy does maintenance, heat pumps, drinking water filtration. We fully recommend him::

bobagua@hotmail.com *****

No comments: