Monday 3 December 2007

Aimy Comes Back to Visit Us in our Bar Restaurant! Jose with Smallest Puppy.


Dear Reader,


Hi, I’m Jose aged 10 and I’ve asked Graham to write this for me, as my English is not brilliant yet!

In the picture I am holding the smallest Yorkshire pup, which now at four weeks weighs 450 grams. Her name is Angela.

Every Saturday My mum goes to Grahams bar restaurant Estepona Marbella to visit Olivia and usually I go with her.

We have a brand new medium sized van, but my Mum can’t get it out of the garage space, which is beneath a busy bar restaurant in Marbella, as there are so many concrete columns to reverse around. My Mum is going to look for a better parking space. My Mum’s name is Aimy and she worked at Graham’s bar restaurant for 15 years. She is now accepted by Graham and Olivia, as a daughter.

Bye for now

Jose

Hi (Graham),

2 Years ago Aimy had to leave the bar to have a hysterectomy performed in the hope of alleviate chronic abdominal pain, but after the op the pain levels continued and prevented her from resuming her job at our bar restaurant.

Olivia and Aimy are together now in the bar, whilst Jose is half learning how to operate a blog and half playing with the puppies. The puppies are fenced in in the closed in terrace, which faces south. The sun is beaming in, they have a heating pad beneath one end of their whelping box and they have plants for shade. It's a glorious December day and everyone is happy.


Cheers

Graham .

>>Click Here! Bar Restaurant for Rent, Sale, Costa del Sol, Spain<<

(If you are looking for a really brilliant architect who is bi-lingual and will convert your house or build you a new one, together with all the correct legal papers; please email me through my website for more details).

*****Bargain House For Sale*****

Town house in Urb. Mar y Monte, Needs doing up. Quick sale sought. Going Cheap.

****Great Pool Guy does maintenance, heat pumps, drinking water filtration. We fully recommend him::

bobagua@hotmail.com *****

No comments: